BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Book Review #10



Eclipse
By: Stephenie Meyer
Summary: As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger.
In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob -- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?
Review: Once again Stephenie Meyer, has a hit. Eclipse, though not my favorite of the saga, was still captivating. I loved every minute of reading it and it kept me captured in the story, turning page after page, wanting to know what would happen next. Bella and Edward's love is a story unlike any other in the sense that, there love seems to just keep going no matter the obstacles being thrown at them. 
Eclipse is a great addition, however I felt a little let down by it's ending. I think I just expected so much more, I mean with how New Moon, and Twilight end, I think that Eclipse's ending is the weakest out of all of them. This one just doesn't stand out to me as much as the others, but if you like the series you'll more than likely like this one as well. Lots of Bella, Edward, and Jacob so no matter which fan-base you are, there's something for everyone! I give it a 7/10 Stars.

0 comments: