BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 1, 2009

What's this?

This blog is going to be reviews on movies, DVD's, TV Shows, Books, Games, Anything entertainment wise. I'll try to do music, but those reviews may be few and far between. I will Review old and new with my takes on things. 

So you may ask yourself, who am I? Well I am a 22 year old woman who lives in Massachusetts. I love movies and I collect DVD's. I guess you can say I started collecting them a few years ago. Maybe my Junior year of High School. For game systems I have Wii, X360, PS2, GC, XBOX, SNES, and a soon to be new addition of a PS3 for my 23rd Bday....July 15th. As I am right now between jobs, schools, and apartments, I have a lot of free time on my hands to do a Review blog. Since this post is just mainly a little about what my blog will be about and myself, my first Review will be tomorrow. 
Until then....I leave you with this "All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind" ~ Aristotle


0 comments: