BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Update

Hey folks just wanted to let you know what's been going on. So life has been a little chaotic for me. My fiancee was away for 3 weeks, I've been working a lot, and playing lots of games. However in that chaotic month (well almost month) I received my first Platinum trophy on Heavy Rain. That was something I wanted before I wrote a review on it. So here's what will be coming in the next few weeks.

~Possibly another Top Ten
~Heavy Rain review
~The completion of the first season of Buffy reviews
~Some more movie reviews, on what, well I haven't figured that out yet.
~Possibly an anime review or two...Maybe, that's a big maybe because I just now started to get into anime and really don't know too much about it.

0 comments: