BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Book Review #7




Glass
By: Ellen Hopkins


 After absolutely loving Crank I just had to get my hands on Glass to read more about Kristina’s story. I devoured the 688 pages in only a matter of a few hours. Glass is a powerful story about a young girl coping with being a teen mom, and also a drug addiction. We watch as she spirals out of control, and takes all these wrong turns and looses herself.
Glass left me wanting more, and I’m excited for the next book about Kristina George Snow to appear in 2010, titled Fallout. Ellen Hopkins is a powerful writer, and she speaks such volume with her words.
I love how all of Hopkins’ stories are told through verse and I believe that it gives them a much more powerful meaning.

0 comments: