BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

DVD Review #4


Lakeview Terrace

I watched Lakeview Terrace a few months ago, when I first moved back home and was going to redbox a lot. I wasn’t expecting anything too exciting just wanted a thriller. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it.
            The movie follows a young couple that moves into a suburban neighborhood, and lives next door to a cop and his two children. The cop (played by Samuel L. Jackson) is a man who everyone sees as being a nice, kind, innocent man, little do they know he’s not. He sincerely just does not like his new neighbors and seems to do everything he can to let them know that.
            When the couple confronts him on it, he denies it because there are people around. He never actually comes out and says “I want you to move, or get out of here,” but the sentiment is there.
            Lakeview Terrace will leave you clinging to your seats. The suspense in the movie is thrilling, and the end just sucks you in. I was trying to do a few things at once and by the middle I was on the couch just enthralled in the movie. I give it a 7.5 out of 10.

0 comments: