BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DVD Review #2


Step Brothers
When I picked up Step Brothers, I thought how could I go wrong, I mean it was Will Ferrell and John C. Reily pretending to be brothers. It wasn’t the greatest thing in the world that’s for sure, but in my opinion it was nowhere near as bad as Pineapple Express.
            Step Brothers is about just that, 2 families coming together that already have kids, the only downfall is both are full grown adults in their early 30’s. The two act just like they were 10 years old. They fight constantly until they realize they have something in common, and then they become the best of friends and want to do everything together.
            Eventually something happens that causes a riff in the parent’s marriage and by the end they split up, which is hard on the two boys because they think that they can’t be friends anymore so they split up.
            For a movie that is a comedy it lacks the most important part, the comedic part. Lately anything Will Ferrell has been very disappointing. He really needs to step up to the plate and come out with something good. Maybe he should team back up with Luke Wilson and Vince Vaughn. Because it wasn’t funny, but at the same time it wasn’t incredibly stupid either I would give this movie a 4 out of 10. It had it’s moments of me giving a “ha that was a little funny” to my TV, but nothing really special. Maybe Will Ferrell’s next movie will be a hit for me.

0 comments: